The Lands

The Lands is my fantasy world. It was originally devised for a short story but soon became the setting for some old-school gaming. These pages are a reference for friends role-playing with me. Concepts are rated M for mature readers. All content unique to The Lands copyright © 2006-2024 D Berk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I have lived in Australia all my life (except for short visits to NZ and the EU). I live for my interests and also for sharing those interests with friends. I enjoy talking and blogging is a kind of talking.

8.5.06

Appendix: Comments


Hilltop Rest

For background notes on the development of The Lands and for the opportunity to discuss these go to this blog entry.

And for discussion of a long campaign held in The Lands see here (but be warned that it provides some clarity to things deliberately left vague in the revised text of this website).