The Lands

The Lands is my fantasy world. It was originally devised for a short story but soon became the setting for some old-school gaming. These pages are a reference for friends role-playing with me. Concepts are rated M for mature readers. All content unique to The Lands copyright © 2006-2024 D Berk.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

I have lived in Australia all my life (except for short visits to NZ and the EU). I live for my interests and also for sharing those interests with friends. I enjoy talking and blogging is a kind of talking.

19.12.09

Map II


The Lands (Map II)

This map depicts the more southerly portion of The Lands including the Golden Plains and the southern parts of Westara and the Eastern Expanse. Also there is the Southern Desert. And note the Great Ocean and the Sundering Steppes at its western and eastern limits respectively. For the more northerly portion see Map I. To take a closer look just click on the map itself. And finally note that information on this site relating to the lower half of this map has been deliberately left under-developed as it can be useful to reserve parts of a setting for further development at another time.